What is a BJ ADVENTURES trip?
We take pride in finding interesting destinations which are unfamiliar to our clients, then providing the best itinerary, accommodations, and guides for the traveler to enjoy a unique experience, whether it's their first or tenth trip.
What makes BJ ADVENTURES unique?
- Our distinctive style of travel if designed for small groups (6 to 12) and customized itineraries are available for individuals, couples or groups of fewer than 6 or more than 12.
- Flexible itinerary working with your dates.
- Educational opportunities.
- Highest quality product at the most reasonable cost.
- Our knowledgeable local guides can bring the country alive for you.
- Excellent support staff concerned with your comfort and safety.
- Hands-on leadership by Jean or Betsy.
What is the objective of a BJ ADVENTURES trip?
To give our clients what they want! We don't try to be all things to all people, but we develop adventures and wildlife programs of the highest quality and standards. We constantly explore new and exciting destinations to help you fulfill your travel dreams.
- Founders have lived in Southern Africa, Northern Africa and Europe.
- We have 34 years experience traveling and working throughout the world.
- We have access to guides who are highly professional and recognized in their field as experts on animals, flora, antiquities, the handmade and culture of an area.
- We provide you with an insider's view of the best the world has to offer.
- BJ ADVENTURES clients are both seasoned international travelers as well as first-time adventurers.
- Our clients are small groups consisting of families, couples, individuals, business associates and art, people and animal enthusiasts.
- Our clients become our friends and repeat customers.
- Our clients are interested in conservation, preservation, and learning about different cultures- passions which we share.